HI-VIZ Neck Strap with bright orange strip and twin set of long and short connectors and clips.
GRAB the incredible advantages of CONNECTING your neck strap so there's savings to be made by buying the Ultimate Set!
Follow the best –
“I have always believed that a neck strap should be part of any riders equipment whenever mounted. The Salute Equestrian Neck Strap works really well. It sits just right so that the rider can hold it without impeding on the rider’s effectiveness of their hands.” Yogi Breisner.
Renowned horseman and coach, Yogi let the British eventing team to four Olympic team medals and five European team titles in his tenure as British Eventing Team Performance Manager. Respected across disciplines and with a strong involvement in racing,
See the feedback from our clients on our Feedback page!
Gain Safety - Partnership - Performance
* Premium quality leather dyed with the environment in mind
* Slimline supple leather that's easy to hold
* Twin size adjustment buckles for better balance/reduced rotation and no loose flappy straps on which to catch a rein
* Easy fit/quick release comfort ring clip at the base to fit over the neck rather than disturb the head or ears
* Fold away twin D rings to connect long connectors (to saddle or girth) or short connectors (to breastplate)
* Designed for your riding life and with built-in stress point to snap under severe strain (safer for you and your horse)
SMALL FITS NECK 90-110cm; MEDIUM 100-125cm; LARGE 115-140cm measured one rider's hands' width in front of the shoulder.
Whether early in your riding career or competing at élite level, the Click & Connect Neck Strap is designed for you by a British International Event Rider and British Horse Society Accredited Professional Coach (Level3), developed from decades working with horses and riders of all ages and abilities from those taking their first steps to Olympians.