Terms and Conditions for e-Gift Cards
- Our e-Gift Cards are available in the following denominations:
£10, £20, £25, £30, £40, £50, £75, £100
- They can only be purchased and redeemed online.
- e-Gift Cards can be redeemed online at britishhorseshop.com
- e-Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £100.
- Multiple e-Gift Cards may be used in a single transaction.
- On redemption, any balance remaining will not be given as change, but may be applied to future purchases.
- e-Gift Cards are exempt from any promotional offer or reduction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer relating to purchases.
- Your e-Gift Cards should be considered as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- e-Gift Cards will expire 15 months from the original date of issue/purchase and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- The balance of an e-Gift Card can be checked online.
- e-Gift Cards issued by The British Horse Society Shop can only be used in the britishhorseshop.com and not for payment of membership, training, assessments, events or any other purchase option on The British Horse Society website. They are non-transferable and non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- We reserve the right to refuse e-Gift Cards which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated or be subject to fraud
- Please note that we are not able to accept e-gift Cards at events. Although they can be used to make purchases online at an event if circumstances permit (not all events will have the technology).
- e-Gift Cards will be delivered by email to the email provided at the time of purchase.e-Gift Cards can be cancelled within 14 days of purchase under the Financial Services (Distance Marketing) Regulations 2004.
- To cancel e-Gift cards you need to contact the shop via email at email@example.com
- If an e-Gift Card is cancelled when it has been part redeemed then it will not be possible to give a refund on the balance.